TCM BANK, NA
TCM Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of ICBA Bancard, serves as a trusted advisor to community banks, helping them build and strengthen customer relationships with fully branded consumer and business credit card programs. TCM’s services include credit card program consulting, portfolio acquisition, product development and agent bank sponsorship choices.
Like our parent organization, ICBA Bancard, TCM Bank is committed to Main Street America. We base our operations in the U.S., including our Customer Contact Center. We believe the cardholders we serve are first and foremost our agent banks’ customers. Our priority is making sure our customers receive the same personal attention they get when they walk into a community bank branch.
In addition, a portion of our profits go back into programs that benefit our community banks. This is what sets TCM Bank apart from the other agent programs in the marketplace.
Vice President, Decision Sciences
The Vice President of Decision Sciences provides the organization with the critical information needed to make fact-based decisions. This role manages data analysts who produce reports, recommendations, and visual representations to communicate actionable insights which drive profitability. Manages reporting inventory and continuously identifies opportunity to automate/eliminate reports through optimized and consolidated processes. Implements analytical/statistical approaches, methodologies, and modeling and assists in the interpretation of results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day functions of data analysts.
- Work with leadership teams to identify business priorities for which insights are critical. Define the expected outcome of investment in insights, and then define, lead and execute the agreed programs of work.
- Perform in depth analyses of current trends to enable the organization to diagnose and respond to changing competitive landscape, monitor and validate data integrity.
- Partner with other subject matter experts and decision makers to develop data-driven policies, models or decision-support tools to improve efficiency and position TCM as a leader in analytics.
- Lead predictive analytics, customer segmentation and modeling, and customer behavior reporting to maximize loyalty and profitability.
- Design, develop and implement analytical models using appropriate data mining and statistical tools, analyze results and work cross-functionally to generate actionable recommendations.
- Responsible for the modeling and valuation of portfolios for the purposes of acquisition bids as well as post-acquisition verification of asset valuation.
- Perform quarterly ALLL review. Act as key player and subject matter expert in CECL implementation.
- Validate external vendor model for IRR and assist with ALCO material preparation.
- Develop and maintain process for the routine evaluation and reporting of all portfolio management processes.
- Continuously identify greater efficiencies and improved procedures to reduce overhead and vendor billing.
- Act as subject matter expert for advanced accounting reconciliations and accruals.
- Collect and analyze external market data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, management information systems, or related field, (MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an analytical role in the Financial Services industry supporting business departments.
- Advanced SQL and MS Excel.
- Experience and proficiency in statistical programming languages or modeling tools is preferred (R, Python, SAS).
- Advanced ability to analyze large, complex data sets to prepare reports and presentation materials.
- Knowledge of financial services industry and bank regulations.
- Two years management experience.
- Strong leadership and resource management skills.
- Deep knowledge and experience in credit card processing and strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
Principals Only - No Agencies Please